Family owned property management company is accepting resumes for a Maintenance Technician in Downingtown, PA. If you have a strong work ethic, love being a team player, looking to make a difference and help our company grow, then you need to apply. The Maintenance Technician will be working with the property manager.
The Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading and supporting the other members of the maintenance team
- Maintaining the condition of the property
- Completing service requests
- Making apartments ready for the next resident
- Performing troubleshooting and repairs of the building mechanical systems.
- Maintaining the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Handling emergency service calls after business hours on an on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in apartment maintenance
- Candidate must live within 45 minutes of the community
- Must be reliable, professional, and organized
- HVAC knowledge
- Ability to work effectively with residents and team members
- Must have own tools
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- FREE Medical, Vision, Prescription
- Dental insurance,
- Disability and Life insurance.
- Vacation Time & Holidays
- Apartment Discount